JoRee is a 7 inch square. Ready to be downloaded from Raverly for $2.99 or get it for free from my site by going to http://crochetjessica.com/patterns/squares/7-inch-squares/joree/
Types of Testers Accepted
I will be accepting testers to ‘proof’ my square as well as those that will physically make the square. So if you want to test but have no time to make the square you can read through it and point out all typos, mistakes, etc as you normally would otherwise.
Sign ups end: June 15, 2019
Pattern testing end: June 30, 2019
Pattern release date: July 1, 2019
- 1-2 ounces of worsted weight yarn in 4 colors
- 5mm (H) crochet hook
- Removeable stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Scissors or something to cut your yarn with.
- Pen & paper if you write notes down physically.
- A camera of some sort for you to send pictures of completed square and any others you think are needed.
- Measuring tape
What YOU need to be able to test these squares
- Take pictures of your finished square
- Be able to complete the square and send in notes/photos by the date specified.
- Have an active Ravelry profile. *
- Use an email you check regularly. I will be using this email to talk with you about your notes, photos, etc. Also if you need clarification during testing I will be corresponding to you via email.
How to sign up to be a tester
- Contact me on Ravelry. My user name is jessika. As the subject on the message put PATTERN TESTER. Please include your name you would like to to use for you, your email address, & how long you would like to be contacted to see if you would like to test a pattern.
- Use the contact form below. Replying to the post works but for some reason it doesn’t always let the commenter know it worked.
- You can reply to a Instagram post as well if you see the post there. Make sure to include your email address. If you don’t want your email on IG then come here & sign up via a comment to this post or Ravelry as stated above.
* Being active on Ravelry is important. You must have been active in some way – listing projects, favorting patterns, etc – in the last 2 weeks from May 27, 2019.