I have written a few patterns that where just not worth updating or they have been incorporated into another pattern. Here is a list of patterns that I have retired. PDFs, etc are no longer available. I doubt they will ever come out of retirement as well.
You can see the apttern on Ravelry by going to https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/retired-from-crochetjessica.
- Forest Chains Re-do (combined with the original Forest Chains pattern as available for purchase)
- Bubble Gum Baby Hat
- Ready For A Chart Cup Cozie
- Cabled Fingerless Mittens In the Round
- Over The Border Granny Square
- Easy Ribbed baby Beanie
- Ridged Hotpad – consolidated into Circle Potholder.