Disclaimer And Other Notices
This page is for all my disclaimers and any other notices and/or copy right for ANY of my patterns.
All patterns on this site under the name of Jessica Phillips, Jessica Reil, and/or Jessica Gil are ©Jessica Phillips & crochetjessica.com.
What You Can Do With My Patterns
- You can sell whatever it is you make from my patterns. All you have to do is say the pattern for said item is from crochetjessica.com. Pretty simple.
- Offer the pattern in a kit, etc. Contact me for pricing if you would like to buy the pattern in bulk. Otherwise add the full price of the PDF to your offer & buy each pattern for each offer separately.
- You can offer anything you make from my patterns for a charity event (auction, etc). All you have to do is say the pattern for said item is from crochetjessica.com.
- Make squares from my designs and send them to places making blankets for charity. All you have to do is say the pattern for the square is from crochetjessica.com on a tag or something you would attach to the square.
- Use my logo when printing out anything for my brand. I have put them in a directory for you to choose which one suits your needs. They are located at http://crochetjessica.com/img/logo/p/ I plan on offering PDFs for you too choose from in the future for easy printing.
What You CANNOT Do With My Patterns
- You CANNOT claim the pattern as your own.
- You CANNOT sell the pattern as your own. If you would like to include the pattern in a kit, etc please contact me. I won’t mind. Contact me and we can work out bulk pricing for PDFs.
If you see my pattern being used for a charity you do not approve of there is nothing I can do about it. I have no control over what charities people contribute to.
I do no have any script, etc to follow you, etc via cookies. If you see that pop up it is from my domain server NameCheap and I have no control over it.