Copyright Notice goes here when I get to it. For now here is a list of what you CAN and CANNOT do with my patterns.
What you CAN do with my patterns:
- You can sell whatever it is you make from my patterns. All you have to do is say the pattern for said item is from crochetjessica.com. Pretty simple.
- Offer the pattern in a kit, etc. If it is a pattern that I don’t offer for free contact me and we can work out a price for you to be able to have multiples to give. If it is one that I offer for free but you choose to pay the $1 for the PDF just make sure the PDF is given how it is formatted with nothing added to it – you will only have to pay the $1 one time.
- You can offer anything you make from my patterns for a charity event (auction, etc). All you have to do is say the pattern for said item is from crochetjessica.com.
- Make squares from my designs and send them to places making blankets for charity. All you have to do is say the pattern for the square is from crochetjessica.com on a tag or something you would attach to the square.
What you CAN’T do with my patterns:
- You CANNOT claim the pattern as your own.
- You CANNOT sell the pattern as your own. If you would like to include the pattern in a kit, etc please contact me. I won’t mind – and if it’s a pattern I don’t offer for free we can work out a price for you to have multiples to give.