I decided to charge $1USD for the use of PDFs for all free patterns.
The patterns are still free but if you want a simple printable pattern instead of printing it directly from the site here you can buy one for $1USD.
Here is a list of what you will be able to do or get from the PDF.
- The PDF will be hosted on Ravelry. You will be able to store the pattern in your Ravelry library for use ANYWHERE such as your phone, tablet, computer, etc.
- The PDF will not have the clutter of the website. It will have the pattern picture, the pattern itself, and pictures if needed throughout the pattern.
- You will get updates for the PDF on Ravelry.com
- $1USD is a one time fee per username on Ravelry. After that it is forever yours to use.
What you won’t be able to do or won’t be able to get from paying for PDF.
- You won’t have rights to the pattern. You will only have the right to use the PDF.
You might be wondering why I am charging for the PDFs. Well I spend a lot of time formatting the PDFs. It might not seem like it but I do. I decided to charge for making the PDFs available instead of just offering them for free to help pay for the sites web hosting and domain name registration.
PDFs will remain free until I have updated them to version 2 or later.
If you have any questions or concerns please check out the Copyright Notice or FAQ. if it isn’t covered there please contact me.