Available for download! download now
What You Need:
- Small amount of 2 colors of ww yarn
- Size H (5mm) hook
- start with: ch4 w/color A - (3ch of this counts as 1st dc in next row)
- r1: 15dc in 4th ch from hook. join w/ slip stitch to ch3. FINISH OFF (16dc)
- r2: Attach color B w/ a slip stitch in any dc. ch3, dc in same stitch as joined. 2dc in each stitch around. join w/ a slip stitch to top of ch3. (32dc)
- r3: ch3, dc in same stitch. dc in next stitch. *2dc in next stitch, 1dc in next stitch* around. join w/ a slip stitch to top of ch3. (48dc)
- r4: ch3, dc in same stitch. dc in next 2 stitches. *2dc in next stitch, 1dc in next 2 stitches* around. join w/ a slip stitch to top of ch3. (64dc)
- r5: ch1. sc in same stitch as joining & each stitch around. Join w/ a slip stitch in 1st sc. FINISH OFF (64sc).
- r6: join color A w/ a slip stitch in any sc, ch4. *Skip next sc, dc in next sc, ch1* repeat around. join w/ slip stitch in 3rd ch of ch4. FINISH OFF (32dc & 32 ch1 spaces)
- r7: Join color B w/ a sc to any dc from r6. *[dc in dc skipped in r5, working in front of ch1 of r6]. sc in dc from r6* repeat around till last ch1 sp. Repeat [ ] once. Join w/ slip stitch to first sc. (32dc & 32sc)
- r8 & r9: ch3, dc in each stitch around. Join w/a slip stitch in top of ch3 (64dc)
- r10: ch3, working in BLO dc in each stitch around. Join w/a slip stitch to top of ch3. FINISH OFF 64dc
- r11: Join color A w/ a sc in any dc making sure you work through both front loop of r9 & stitch of r10. sc around making sure you work through both front loop of r9 & stitch of r10. Join w/a slip stitch in 1st sc & missed front loop of r9. FINISH OFF (64sc)
You may add this pattern to your favorites or que it by going to http://www.ravelry.com/designers/jessica-gil
FURTHER INFORMATION & COPYRIGHT:
This pattern is available for your personal use only. You may not distribute nor post this pattern on any website nor distribute this in any way. You may however link this pattern to my website, crochetjessica.wordpress.com. You may not use the finished product in any form except for personal use. If you would like to use the finished product in charity work that will be sold or raffled please contact me first by emailing me at email@example.com. This pattern or anything made from this pattern may not be sold unless written permission from it’s author.
This pattern has NOT been tested. If you see any mistakes, have corrections, or want to suggest how to write a part better please contact me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other help you need you may also contact me at the same email address as support is included. Thank you!